Live FX Lite (create your own, shareable photo effects, preview them live in camera view)
By Nick Drabovich
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Live FX Lite allows you to quickly and easily add a new look to your photos on iPod/iPhone/iPhone 4/iPad. You can create your own one-button presets, which will combine tens of readily available photo effects:
- Zoom Blur with adjustable center - highlights objects in a center by blurring other image parts.
- Photo label with cursive/normal font.
- Realistic frames with adjustable size.
- Vignette (dark and light).
- Square crop.
- Date stamp.
- Unique random effect generator - shake iPhone/iPod/iPad to get a new variation effect out of carefully selected range.
- Two and three color effects: black/black and white plus:
On iPhone 3GS/4 it is possible to preview effects live, right in the camera viewfinder, using “LiveView” option.
It is easy to add a beautiful text to your photo. Signature can snap to straight orientations or have a free rotation. Multi-line text will be automatically formatted to fit the image size. Font can be cursive or normal, with any size (pinch to scale) and color.
When you create an amazing combination of effects, Live FX Lite can help you to share this photo effect with other users. Simply copy filter code to the clipboard to send it via email or text message. Then other users can paste this code into Live FX Lite to get the same photo effect.
When you are done with effects, it is quick and easy to share the image from within the app to
- E-mail (maximum quality and the highest photo resolution).
This app is free thanks to iAd support.
Full version (now on sale at only $0.99) does not have ads and allows you to save images at full resolution.
Full-featured hi-res CROPPING is available for FREE in our photo editor - iRetouch Free.
Search the App Store for "iRetouch Free" and get it now!
What's New in Version 2.2
- Plain style option for wide frame.
- Fixed bug in signature resetting which could cause crashing of the app.
- iAd support for iPad.
- Support of multitasking on iPad.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 02 December 2010
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Nick Drabovich
- © Nick Drabovich
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.