NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
• Customisable Course overview
• Group messaging support
• Performance improvements
• Improvements in sections navigation
• Support Nextcloud integration
Unable to login
After updating the app to the newest version, as I login, it says that you are trying to connect to an unsupported Moodle.
Why should I key in the website of my university every time to use this APP?
Hello, the need to log in every time can be configured in the Moodle site. Please contact your site admins and refer them to https://docs.moodle.org/36/en/Moodle_app_guide_for_admins#Force_log_out
We recommend that you update to the newest version of the App (3.6)
Thanks and kind regards,
The Moodle Apps Team