By Zongyao Qu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The multimedia player with the new eye-candy fashion.
• Play almost any format of file or stream.
• Multi-touch. Control the player with your fingers.
• Intelligently detecting the encoding of the subtitles. No need for encoding conversion.
• Direct pass through. Connect, play, enjoy your home theater.
• Multi-monitor support. Wanna work while watching your collection? just drag and F.
• Apple Remote support. Watch your favorites in sofa, more comfortable.
• Automatically find the next episode. Enjoy the whole afternoon, with just one click.
• Forget where you stopped playing last time? MPlayerX won't.
What's New in Version 1.0.14
New: Add font fallback mechanism
New: Compatibility with youtube.com. follow the snapshot below.
Preference: Show current time when paused(hidden setting)
Fix: Pixelation in some mts files
Fix: Compatibility with RemoteBuddy
Fix: Some usability fixes
Localization: Add Portuguese Brazil & Swedish
Full screen doesnt work.
Viewing screen will become grayed out if “fullscreen” option is selected. If application is restarted, regular video playback returns, but the screen grays out immediately if “fullscreen" is again selected.
so you are leaving app store?
can i just update it here?
it's really a good app to manage apps
1.014 or 1.017?
Which one is the most updated one?
- NT$ 60
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 02 May 2012
- Version: 1.0.14
- Size: 15.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Zongyao Qu
- © 2009 - 2016 Zongyao Qu
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later