Named Reactions Student
By Synthetiq Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Named Reactions Student includes all named organic reactions covered in undergraduate chemistry courses. Not only a great study aid, Named Reactions Student is a great app for individuals preparing to take the GRE, the MCAT, and other graduate school standardized admissions exams.
Each reaction includes a description, tags, related reactions, reaction scheme, carefully depicted mechanism, and links to internet and print resources, including Wikipedia, ChemSpider, and Organic Chemistry Portal.
If you would like to try out all of these features for free, download Named Reactions Lite. Be sure to also check out ChemFormula, the world's most advanced molecular weight calculator and chemical search tool.
For more detailed information on named reactions in this app see Strategic Applications of Named Reactions in Organic Synthesis, by László Kürti and Barbara Czakó http://namedreactions.com/
What's New in Version 1.2
- Added alkene metathesis, Bamford-Stevens, Hunsdiecker, Paterno-Buchi, Tebbe, and Weinreb ketone synthesis.
- Share links via Twitter or email.
- Improvements to scrolling performance on older devices.
- Many other bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- NT$ 90
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 11 April 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 34.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Synthetiq Solutions
- © 2009-2012 Synthetiq Solutions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.