NEJM This Week
By The New England Journal of Medicine
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The latest medical research findings, review articles, and editorial opinion on a wide variety of topics of importance to biomedical science and clinical practice, from the most trusted name in medicine - The New England Journal of Medicine.
For a limited time, this free app for iPhone and iPod Touch intended for medical professionals includes free access to:
- Recent articles – published online in the last 7 days, including research, reviews, commentary, and case materials.
- Images – classic images of medical conditions from Images in Clinical Medicine.
- Audio – Weekly audio summaries and a selection of four full-text audio reads of Clinical Practice articles, streamed directly to your iPhone or iPod Touch (internet connection required).
- Video – A selection of four procedure videos from Videos in Clinical Medicine, streamed directly to your iPhone or iPod Touch (internet connection required).
The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM.org) is the world’s leading medical journal and website. NEJM publishes peer-reviewed research and interactive clinical content for physicians, educators and the global medical community.
What's New in Version 1.7
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 03 December 2015
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Massachusetts Medical Society
- © 2013 Massachusetts Medical Society
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.