By The Search Engine Guys, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The NJ Lawyers App provides you with helpful resources and easy access to emergency tools that can help get you to safety in the event of an accident.
- Emergency Accident Center
- One Touch Access to call the Police or to locate the nearest Emergency Center
- Easy Access to call a Taxi Cab for the times you may need a safe ride home
- Accident Form to report when you have been involved in an accident
- *Ability Capture photos at the scene of the incident and submit in the Accident Form
- **Audio Recording from the device to capture sound right at the scene of the incident to send with your form
- Plenty of helpful resources that will keep you well-informed on different types of injuries and accidents
- Contact and Location Information to a law firm that specializes in personal injury cases
The attorneys at Levinson Axelrod help protect the rights of people who have been physically harmed, mistreated or suffered a personal injustice. We help our clients fight back and win them equitable compensation by settlement or by jury verdict. We are an established firm with more than a half century of proven experience and resources to expertly build and litigate cases in the areas consumers and workers are most vulnerable. Many of our attorneys have achieved additional certification as Civil Trial Attorneys.
It is these unique qualifications that ensure our ability to work through the intricacies that are elemental in identifying and obtaining all the damages and benefits due our clients.
*Requires an iOS device that has a Camera built-in
**Audio Recording requires a device with a microphone, or a headset with a built-in microphone
What's New in Version 1.2
Minor Bug Fixes
Added Office Locations
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 03 February 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Search Engine Guys, LLC
- © The Search Engine Guys, LLC Copyright 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.