By ekz.bibliotheksservice GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Onleihe – the free service from your library as an app. More than 1,600 libraries are already offering this service.
This app means that you always have your library with you. Browse through the library collection, and borrow eBooks, eAudio and eMusic titles when you’re on the move or at home direct to your iPhone or iPad. eBooks are available via the app in EPUB format, eAudio and eMusic titles can be streamed through the integral player. In the same way as with the web-based Onleihe, the titles you borrow are available to you free of charge for a limited period, and at the end of that period, they are automatically deleted from your Onleihe account.
The app allows you to make targeted searches of the library collection, and you can also browse within different subject areas. You can see immediately whether a title is currently available, and you can filter your search results by available titles.
The comprehensive details, including sample extracts to read, give you all the information you need about a title and the author or speaker. Titles that are already out on loan can be reserved. You will then receive an e-mail to the address you have given as soon as the title is available for you. You can access an overview list of your reservations and borrow items directly from here as soon as they are available.
You can also at any time see an overview of all the titles you have borrowed via your library’s Onleihe service. At the moment, however, eBooks can only be borrowed and read in EPUB format and eAudio and eMusic titles borrowed and played as a stream.
In order to be able to use the service you have to join one of the participating libraries. You will receive your user data and password from your library.
If you are already using Onleihe via your web browser, you can also log in using these data within the app.
READ/LISTEN TO TITLES
You can read all borrowed eBooks in EPUB or PDF format direct on your iPhone or iPad. You can play eAudio or eMusic titles streamed direct to the player integrated in the app. All you need is an internet connection. It is not possible to download eAudio or eMusic titles via the app.
SCOPE OF FEATURES
- more than 1,600 libraries supported
- eBooks, eAudio and eMusic titles can be borrowed
- text search and subject search of library collection
- possibility of filtering according to available titles and media types
- comprehensive details with extract samples to read or listen to
- borrow available eBooks in EPUB format
- borrow eAudio/eMusic available as stream
- reserve titles not available
- overview of all borrowed and reserved titles
- expired titles automatically deleted from the Onleihe app
What's New in Version 4.2
· Corrected display of the eAudio-player on certain devices
· Fixed multiple small errors
· Onleihe-App can now directly be requested via: onleihe://
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: 27 June 2016
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 46.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: ekz.bibliotheksservice GmbH
- © 2013 divibib GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.