Palu is a shared handwriting calendar app and service.The app allows you to connect with your friends and family through handwritten notes and pictures. IT IS FREE WITHOUT REGISTRATION.
- No need to register with your email address or provide any personal information!
- Paste images and write whatever you want on your calendar.
- More colorful calendars using “Stamps”
- Share your calendar simply and easily with friends and family.
- Two modes of sharing: full access and view only
- Three calendars available for free
- Overlap two calendars with holding down on a tab
- Cut and paste to move, copy and paste to duplicate daily content
- The calendar shows the month view in portrait orientation and two weeks view in landscape orientation on iPhone.
- Back up and restore your data using iCloud Drive
Additional Features (Optional in-app purchases):
- Remove advertisements to give more screen space
- Increase the maximum number of calendars to thirty (Switching and sorting calendars to be displayed are available)
- Mom can use her home iPad to write the night's schedule and Dad can check it on his iPhone.
- Couples can share their work shifts and plan their next get-together.
- Band members can arrange their practice days and their live event schedule.
- Paste one picture of your kids per day on the calendar to make it easy to see how much they grow each day.
Other uses are infinite and up to you!
Notes When Sharing:
- Please take note that when sharing your Palu calendar, it is made public to everyone who receives the invitation email (including those to whom it was forwarded).
- By turning sharing off, the data is deleted from the server and will no longer be shared.
- Support iPhoneX
- Keep the last selected calendar