By Rade Eccles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pennyweight is a precious metal calculator for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. If you're a Jeweler, pawn broker, or just own a lot of jewelry and you want to know its value, Pennyweight puts all the information at your fingertips. This app quickly calculates values for gold, silver, platinum, and palladium based on margin, market price and more. Click "...More" to learn why you should download this App today!
"This app is PERFECT for anyone buying or selling precious metals. The features are easy to use and saved a lot of time. Well worth the small investment."
5 Stars - Killer App From Good Guys
"Works like a charm"
Pennyweight simplifies the way you determine the value of gold, silver, platinum, and palladium based on weight, market price, fineness, and buy/sell percentages. Instead of recalling the formula and going through all of the steps and calculations, all you need to do is enter a few simple details into the app to streamline the whole procedure and get your customers processed quickly. Just select the purity, unit of measure (troy ounces, pennyweight, or grams), and enter the weight. Pennyweight will automatically show you the value based on the current market price.
Some of the features of Pennyweight include:
* Quickly calculates values for gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
* Live market feeds and 24 hour charts from Kitco.com.
* Instant access to New York Spot and London Fix market prices.
* Calculate value based on the current market price, yesterday's close, or a custom price.
* Historical charts from Kitco.com in 30 day, 60 day, 6 month, 1 year, 5 year, and 10 year increments.
* Ability to set margin percentages for buying and selling (e.g. buying at 60% and selling at 120% of market price).
* Privacy options include the ability to show or hide market prices on the main screen and set margin percentages on a separate screen so they are not visible to customers.
* Feedback on the transaction and calculated value on a per unit basis (e.g. “Buying at $22.87 per dwt”).
* Separate configuration settings and values for each alloy.
* Cached memory that stores all settings and values between sessions. Safely exit the application to answer a call or use another app and resume where you left off.
* Support for currencies of more than 125 countries.
Pennyweight lets you personalize your results to give you the exact information you want. Just choose margins for buying, selling, or both; or set a different margin percentage for each fineness.
Reduce your hardware costs and save time by arming employees with Pennyweight on an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad; eliminating the need for more expensive hardware and improving efficiency.
This app was designed by professional dealers, for professional dealers. Download Pennyweight now and spend less time calculating value and more time growing your business.
* Please check the status of known issues or submit any questions or issues through the Settings -> Tech Support option in the app or visit our website support page at http://www.radeeccles.com/support.html. We respond to every question or issue submitted in this manner.
* We cannot contact you or provide any assistance if you simply leave a comment in the app store.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
* Fix bug resulting from pricing changes to the Kitco data source
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 15 April 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 54.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Rade Eccles
- © 2016 Rade | Eccles
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.