Personal Cookbook II
By Andrew Warren
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Personal Cookbook is designed for offline storage/management of recipes on your iPad. Comes preloaded with 4 recipes to get you started. The rest is pretty much up to you. Keep your old, paper recipes in an updated format, or keep the recipes you encounter on the web all in one place. Designed for use in the kitchen, prop up your iPad and get cooking.
-Enter ingredients, directions, or notes all at once, or individually.
-Insert your own picture with iPad camera or your photo library.
-Sort by category, favorites, or custom groups
-Search recipes by name, ingredient, or cook time
-Backup/Restore/Append entire collection
- Print via AirPrint.
- Email (contains .pscr file that may be opened by others with Personal Cookbook)
- Apple Messages
- Built in shopping list
- Built in web browser
- 20 different app themes
Free version includes advertising.
Please check out the premium version to remove ads, along with extras such as: timers, a units converter, and calculator.
What's New in Version 2.1
• Printing - Print individual recipes, or entire groups using AirPrint compatible printers.
• Email - You may now email newly created backups to others or yourself (Settings=>Backups). Backups may also be opened and saved from email.
• New .pscbackup extension for newly created backups.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 18 May 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 106 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Andrew Warren
- © 2017 Andrew Warren
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.