By GIGA-BYTE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Picture View app is designed to allow users to quickly and effortlessly share photographs from their iOS device direct to their desktop PC. By simply selecting a photo from the iOS device's picture library, the user will then be instantly able to see it on their PC desktop. This allows your friends, relatives, or colleges to share and view you mobile photos more easily than ever.
Picture View app for iOS is supported on PCs that use a compatible GIGABYTE motherboard. The user may also need Apple iTunes installed on their PC (see below).
Picture View app requires a connection between the iOS device and the PC. The following connection methods are supported:
* IEE.802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (using a shared Wi-Fi connection)
* Standard Bluetooth
* Apple-compliant USB cable.
General User and Installation Guide:
To use Picture View, please follow the following steps:
1. Visit the GIGABYTE website utility download page: http://www.gigabyte.com/support-downloads/Utility.aspx
2. Download the GIGABYTE 'Cloud Station' software utility and install it on your PC (note: your PC must use a compatible GIGABYTE motherboard).
3. From the utility page, download the 'Picture View' app
4. Install the 'Picture View' app on your iOS device
5. Note: For Bluetooth and USB connection, the user must also have Apple iTunes software installed on the PC
Using 'Picture View' app
1. Ensure the 'Cloud Station' utility is running on your PC
2. Open 'Picture View' on your iOS device.
3. Select a connection method from a choice of either Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or Cable.
4. Note: If selecting a Bluetooth or Cable connection, ensure HotSpot mode is enabled on your iOS device.
5. In Wi-Fi mode, once a connection established you can select the target PC.
6. Select between you iOS photo gallery or your camera
7. Select the photo you want to show
8. Your photo will instantly be shown on the PC's desktop.
For more information about GIGABYTE Picture View, please visit: www.gigabyte.com
What's New in Version 1.1
Disable bluetooth and USB connections for iPad.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 10 December 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: GIGA-BYTE TEHCHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
- © GIGA-BYTE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.