Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Engage your children in the phonetics teaching system with this easy to use application for the iPhone and iTouch.
Perfect for parents in aiding your children to learn the alphabet and letter sounds (phonics).
WHAT IS PHONETICS?
Phonetics is the recognised teaching system in the UK and US where children learn the individual sounds that letters make.
- Learn the alphabet (a-z)
- Touch individual letters to hear the letter sounds
- Clean and simple interface to engage your children
- Personalise your learning system with a choice of backgrounds
- Suitable for children aged 3 to 6 years
- Uppercase and lowercase letters
- Voice-over by Molly aged 5
- Easy to use
- Makes learning your abc's fun
- Educational tool to aid parents
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“Clean and uncluttered interface. My child is not distracted by all sorts of extraneous imagery and can focus on the letters and sounds.”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“Bright artwork and clear audio makes this a nice little tool for a little princess.”
★ ★ ★ ★
“As a parent it's nice to have a tool to carry around that helps my kids.”
What's New in Version 1.1
Auto rotate landscape left and landscape right
New clearer letter forms
New user interface
New Auto-sound on/off feature
Customers Also Bought
- NT$ 60
- Category: Education
- Updated: 19 April 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jason Ford
- Princess Phonetics © Copyright 2010 JCFord
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.