Introducing a companion application to the ultimate photo decorating application “pripri MARRON” !
The improved “pripri MARRON” is very fun and allows postings of the decorated photos onto Twitter!
we want to make image posting on Twitter more accessible.
we want more people to tweet.
Such requests led to the creation of “pripri MARRON mini,” filled with “word bubble” items perfect for Twitter.
With simple and intuitive steps, anyone can quickly and effortlessly post word-bubble photos on Twitter.
Pictures of your kids!
With your special someone!
Gather your friends!
Maybe even your pets?
Easily create an infinite variety of pictures with your ‘personal touch.’
Experience the fun of decorating photos!
(※) users of iPod Touch must load photos from the camera roll
(※) when saving or posting, a small promotional sentence will be inserted at the bottom corner of the photo image.
(※) The advertisement will be displayed so that it would not interfere with any operations.
◎ Introduction of Features
* easy-to-use interface specially developed for use with the iPhone
* 9 different high-quality frames
* 137 types of handy word bubble stamp images (+ MARRON stamp)
* handwriting pen (16 normal colors / 60 colors with borders)
* text inserts (16 colors with shadow / 16 colors without shadow / vertical text direction / horizontal text direction)
* freely expand, shrink, move, and rotate original photos!
* can expand, shrink, move, and rotate word bubbles and writings anytime
* save your masterpieces to the photo album
* attach the finished photos to an e-mail and send
* add a message, and post them on Twitter
(※) Requires configurations in advance to allow the use of Twitter and TwitPic
◎ How to Use
1. Select “take a picture” or “photo album”
2. Select a frame image of your choice
(※) You can move, resize, and rotate the photo on the frame selection screen.
3. Select a word bubble
The word bubble can be repositioned, resized, and rotated.
(※) You may control the stamps again by tapping and holding them.
4. Scribble whatever you want to with the handwriting pen.
Select the size and color, and write.
The words you have written can be moved, resized, and rotated.
(※) You may control the writings again by tapping and holding them.
5. Insert text
Select a size and color, and enter whatever you would like.
You can move, resize, rotate, and change the direction of the inserted texts.
(※) You may control the entered text again by tapping and holding them.
【Text Entry Modes】
[あA] : input mode button
[=||] : text direction button
[pencil] : word editing button (after selecting with a long tap)
6. You can save the finished pictures, post them up on Twitter, and e-mail them to PC’s and cell phones.
OpenSSL (Copyright (c) 1998-2010 The OpenSSL Project. All rights reserved.)
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit.(http://www.openssl.org/)
This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This product includes software written by Tim Hudson (email@example.com)
cURL (Copyright (c) 1996-2010, Daniel Stenberg, <firstname.lastname@example.org>. All rights reserved.)
Includes MGTWitterEngine by Matt Gemmell
Includes Twitter+OAuth code by Ben Gottlieb