By A. de Rougé
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RandoRoller is the ultimate iPhone app dedicated to rollerskate’s rides in Paris. Whether you want to actively participate or just attend as a spectator, use RandoRoller to prepare yourself, to enjoy the rides in progress, and to review the path once they are finished.
RandoRoller currently features official Paris region’s rides organized by the following associations:
- Pari Roller for weekly Friday rides ("Friday Night Fever") starting from Montparnasse
- Rollers & Coquillages for the weekly Sunday afternoon rides ("La rando des bulots" ) starting from Bastille square.
RandoRoller Lite version enables you to
- Display the path of the coming roller ride;
- Locate yourself on interactive maps and see the public water fountains nearby;
- Get weather forecast, including the chance of rain;
- Know the current location of the procession in real time;
- Read frequently updated roller related news.
RandoRoller only features the rides for which organizers have received official authorization of the public authorities.
RandoRoller is currently available in English, German and French.
Should you have any feedback, please email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.2
Compatibility update for iOS7.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 22 March 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Arthur de ROUGE
- © 2011 A.R.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.