By Yuji Fujishiro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can manage categorized locations on the map by Repeat Map.
You can manage a list of favorite restaurants, or you can record your tour routes.
= manage the place information =
• Register location manually (drugging the pin is unnecessary)
• Register location from GoogleMap search results
• Classifying and organizing location
• Add and remove categories
• Searching routes
• Email Location Information
• External monitor output
== conditioned category
"conditioned category" has filter conditions for places. Places are extracted dynamically. Conditions are,
** include keyword "xxx" in a title
** places existing in certain map area
** marked place
** visit date is older than specified day
** visit date is newer than N days ago
== map memo
* You can write a comment on the map and email it to your friends within one minute
* You can save map image and you can refer them on the offline mode
* You can attach Evernote's note to a place
* Import and attach notes to the nearest place automatically
* You can attach map memo to a place and email with it.
* You can attach photos or videos to a place and email with it.
* import and attach photo and video automatically
== outside AP cooperation
* backup/restore data with Dropbox
* start from safari (Repeat Map supports the URL scheme)
URL formats are as follows.
2) repeatmap://jp.meta-tech.repeatmap?place=(part of name of a place)
3) repeatmap://jp.meta-tech.repeatmap?category=(part of name of a category)
* generating text of URL (you can paste it on the safari address bar and start Repeat Map)
* Data cooperation with outside AP cooperation
Import/export data with Repeat Contact (our address book application)
export data to Repeat Chart (our chart application)
* invoke outside AP
start Repeat Contact or Repeat Chart by specifying a place
start Repeat Contact or Repeat Chart by specifying a category
= Share data among users(ipad only) =
* Place information can be shared by the limited member.
* Place information can be registered as public information which any user can see.
* Searching places by location information is available.
What's New in Version 2.14.0
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 29 September 2015
- Version: 2.14.0
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Yuji Fujishiro
- © 2010-2013 Meta Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.