By Standard & Poor's
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
At Standard & Poor’s, our aim is to become the leading provider of global credit benchmarks and research across industries, asset classes, and geographies that investors, businesses, and markets use to foster economic development and growth around the world.
S&P Ratings mobile app for the iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch® is an easy and informative way to keep up with our global perspective on important credit market developments anytime, anywhere.
- Discover why financial professionals around the world use Standard & Poor's credit ratings, research and analytics to help capitalize on investment opportunities and mitigate risk.
- Scan and access our top credit market topics. Read unabridged selected commentaries and analyses. Watch original video content and listen to podcasts.
- Find out what credit ratings are, and are not, who uses them, and how they may be useful to the capital markets.
- Credit Scenario Builders on the iPad let you create and compare illustrative issuer credit rating scenarios based on your parameters and S&P's Bank, Corporate and U.S. Local Governments ratings methodology and assumptions.
- Also on the iPad, interact with Standard & Poor’s Global Aging data. View the impact of aging on public finances of 50 countries. Apply various scenarios, such as higher growth rate or lower real interest rates. Compare a country to such groups as emerging economies, AAA-rated nations and more.
- With S&P iCMBS®, map out commercial properties in your vicinity (US only) or specified CMBS transaction and access loan, property and deal-level details.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
Updates to reference materials in Credit Tools
Introducing S&P Corporate Credit Scenario Builder for the iPad®.
Create scenarios based on your inputs and S&P's corporate credit ratings framework. Then, compare the resulting illustrative credit ratings.
In developing corporate credit ratings, our analysts apply a methodology that divides the analysis into several categories. First, they analyze companies’ business risk profile, then they evaluate financial risk profile, and combine them to determine their anchor. Analysts use several additional analytical steps to arrive at the ultimate rating recommendation.
With the Corporate Credit Scenario Builder, you can combine your perspective on these rating factors and our transparent ratings methodology to produce illustrative corporate credit ratings.
You can compare and edit your saved scenarios on both rated and unrated entities.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 26 February 2014
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 33.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Standard & Poor's
- Copyright © 2014 Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC, a part of McGraw Hill Financial. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.