By Novel Yahya
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
A guideline for the five daily salats (shalat prayers).
It is a very good guideline for children or for people that are new to shalat and/or new to Islam.
Azan, Iqamah, Wudhu & Shalat actions (movements) and recitations, Duaa and Dhikr after Shalat are all described page by page.
- Described using texts, pictures, and audio.
- Arabic, transliteration and translation.
- Recitation audio.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Improved user experience.
- Bugs fixed.
- Added window resize and zoom features.
- Added some keyboard shortcuts.