Travel through the day more easily with SBB Mobile. The app offers simple and personalised timetable enquiries – and you can purchase a ticket in just two clicks. An integrated travel companion keeps you up to date on delays, platform changes and train cancellations in real time. You can now purchase your tickets by «monthly invoice» – Switzerland’s favourite way to pay online. And did you know that you can buy cheap tickets like the Saver Day Pass and supersaver tickets on the app?
• Connections from current location
• Local, national and international timetable queries
• Connection information with real-time data
• Occupation forecast
• «Take me home» functionality
The current version of SBB Mobile allows you to purchase the following types of tickets:
• Regular tickets in Switzerland
• Tickets for regional fare networks
• Supersaver tickets
• Day passes
• 9 o'clock travelpass
• Class upgrades (Switzerland)
• Class upgrades (regional fare networks)
• Nighttime supplements
• Seat reservations
• Bike reservations
• Bike passes
• Travelpass for children
• Travelpasses for dogs
• Class upgrade from 9 a.m.
• Special regional fare tickets
The available features of SBB Mobile are constantly being expanded. However, the following features are not yet available:
• Extension tickets
• International tickets
• Swiss travelcards
Payment options include credit cards, the PostFinance-Card or Apple Pay.
Data security and authorizations.
Why does SBB Mobile require authorisations?
To use the «Take me home» function and display the stops in the vicinity of the current location, the GPS function must be active.
Calendar and e-mail.
To import timetable information into the calendar, SBB Mobile requires writing and reading rights.
Camera hardware control elements.
To be able to personalize your touch-timetable.
- With SwissPass Mobile, you can easily display your public transport travelcard, such as a GA travelcard, Half-Fare travelcard, Track 7 or regional travelcard, in a digital format on your smartphone.
- Optimising the contact form.
Ratings and Reviews
The new app is super user unfriendly! Why there is no more regional map and to have the option to buy the number of the zone for extension ticket on my own choices ?😡😡😡😡 The new app is missing so many options! What is the point of making a new useless one???
- 67.4 MB
- 需要 iOS 9.0 或以上版本。與 iPhone、iPad 及 iPod touch 相容。
- Age Rating
- 分級為 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 SBB Personenverkehr
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.