By Just About Managing
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Try before you buy! A trial version (where videos and screenshots are watermarked) is available now from www.jaml.co.uk/simcap.html
Grab screenshots and video from the iOS Simulator with a single button click. Create professional quality promotional material and demonstration movies and walkthroughs with ease. Show potential customers your game or app in action.
* Works with the iOS Simulator to capture iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch screenshots and movies.
* Capture video and screenshots quickly and easily with a single click.
* Encodes to standard H.264 QuickTime movie format at configurable quality settings, including lossless for export to other video editing systems.
* Scale and rotate movies as they're captured, avoiding bothersome basic post-processing.
* Records audio from the Simulator using the open source Soundflower audio plug-in. (Not included; separate free download required.)
* Encodes voice-over audio as AAC with a choice of three quality options.
* SimCap can grab sequences of screenshots, making choosing that perfect action shot for the App Store easier than ever.
* SimCap records just the iPhone Simulator screen, no matter where its window is or what orientation it's in. No more fiddling around setting up immovable recording rectangles or cropping down full screen videos.
* Choose to show single and multi-touch mouse / finger position, as well as highlighting taps. Customise how taps are displayed.
* SimCap can automatically crop away the iPhone status bar.
* Choose from a selection of iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple Watch images to add your screenshots to.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
SimCap reaches the big v2.0 and adds support for recording Apple Watch screens from the iOS Simulator.