Simple WebMonitor - Monitor whether your IPv4/IPv6 websites are still alive
WebMonitor is a menubar tool to monitor whether your sites is still alive. WebMonitor will send PING6/PING/GET/POST requests to your target sites every two minutes. WebMonitor will push notification while something wrong is detected.
- IPv6 Supported
- Monitor your web sites every two minutes default. The checking frequency can be modified.
- Push notification supported.
- Silent Mode Supported: can disable notification for a period time.
- Can launch automatically at login.
- Logging supported. Easy review when was offline or online.
- The menubar icon will be red if any website offline.
- Two formats supported:
1. Just domain name. (ex. www.myserver.com or apps.doitwell.tw, etc.)
2. relative Url (ex. www.myserver.com/isalive.htm or apps.doitwell.tw/NextBus/)
Fix cannot launch at login properly issue.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.