Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sky-Map is the iPhone version of the "Pocket Flight Planner" for PDAs/PNAs and Tablet PCs. Like the other Sky-Map versions it contains the following functionality:
- Moving Map: Displays the actual position on digital aviation charts, like ICAO chart from DFS (Maps not included)
- Fast move and zoom of the map
- Flightplanning: Flights can be planned direct on the map or using the waypoint database.
- Routes can be saved, loaded or modified
- Calculation of distances, flighttimes, wind influence, fuelconsumption
- Automatic display of approach/airport charts (if AIP is installed)
- Airspace warnings
- Terrain overlay and altitude warning
- "Direct to" function
- "Nearest Airports" function
- AIP Browser: displays of approach/airport charts as well as text information (if AIP is installed)
- PCMet Browser: Quick access to weather information (additional costs for pc_met access apply)
- Displays precipitation radar and GAFOR directly on the map (additional costs for pc_met access apply)
- Logbook function: automatic logging of Starttime/Position, Landingtime/Position und Flighttime
- Checklist function
- Infopanels (configurable) for Speed, Altitude, Distance, Time aso..
The software contains an worldwide basemap (not for navigation), additional charts from the Flight Planner/Sky-Map selection have to be installed.
What's New in Version 2.24
- Fixed problem with airspace database on 64bit devices
- Fixed problem with license dialog in landscape format
- NT$ 5,990
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 20 April 2015
- Version: 2.24
- Size: 46.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Developer: Rolf Schade
- © RS-Datentechnik Rolf Schade
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.