Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sky-Map is a Moving Map navigation and flight planning system. Like the Sky-Map Versions for other platforms it contains the following functionality:
- Moving Map: Displays the actual position on digital aviation charts, like ICAO chart from DFS (Maps not included)
- Fast move and zoom of the map
- Flightplanning: Flights can be planned direct on the map or using the waypoint database.
- Routes can be saved, loaded or modified
- Calculation of distances, flighttimes, wind influence, fuelconsumption
- Automatic display of approach/airport charts (if AIP is installed)
- Airspace warnings
- Terrain overlay and altitude warning
- "Direct to" function
- "Nearest Airports" function
- AIP Browser: displays of approach/airport charts as well as text information (if AIP is installed)
- PCMet Browser: Quick access to weather information (additional costs for pc_met access apply)
- Displays precipitation radar and GAFOR directly on the map (additional costs for pc_met access apply)
- Logbook function: automatic logging of Starttime/Position, Landingtime/Position und Flighttime
- Checklist function
- Infopanels (configurable) for Speed, Altitude, Distance, Time aso..
- Logbook and track recording in Background when in motion
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
The software contains an worldwide basemap (not for navigation), additional charts from the Flight Planner/Sky-Map selection have to be installed.
What's New in Version 2.35
- IOS 10 Changes
- Improved scaling for waypoint overlay
- Better obstacle overlay (Power Lines)
- NT$ 5,990
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 28 September 2016
- Version: 2.35
- Size: 67.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Developer: Rolf Schade
- © RS-Datentechnik Rolf Schade
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.