Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Having trouble? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The way that messages are displayed in channels and threads has been given an injection of fresh code, leading to better scrolling, improved accessibility, and more chance of tapping the bit of the screen you meant to tap.
• For users of VoiceOver, myriad improvements: Messages now read with a more human tone, and message structure has been harmonized across the main channel and threads views. The messages view is now easier to read and to navigate, complete with custom actions for each message. The threads view, meanwhile, contains more information, and message actions like starring or sharing messages to another channel. Phew.
• For the eagle-eyed: Yes, the last release was numbered 3.61. This one is 19.2.1. You haven't missed anything, or been asleep for a decade. We just changed the way we number releases.
Fail to update message
Frequent failure of updating the messages on the cellphone. The newest message aren’t up to date, and unable to refresh to the newest, thus leading to missing messages. I can only see the newest reaction on computer. Hope to fix this problem.
That doesn't sound good! Would you please send us an email at email@example.com? We'd love to look into why this is happening.
Unable to send images with the latest update
Ok, do NOT update this app. It used to work great for us, and now, we are unable to send/attach images to our messages.
Otherwise, it WAS a great app. But unfortunately, without he ability to send images, this app is useless for us.
Thanks for the report and sorry about the woes with image uploads. We understand it's a crucial feature and would like to look into what's causing the trouble. Can you drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org? Thanks.
After you update user’s profile picture, the pictures in the threads didn’t update synchronously.