Slow Down Music Trainer
By Andy Davidson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A music player for musicians, singers, dancers, choreographers, and students. It lets you really hear all the nuances.
Slow Down Music Player makes it easy to learn new songs by slowing down or speeding up play back without changing the pitch! The song will sound the same as the original just faster or slower.
You can use the phrase editor to isolate the tricky parts of a song like the solo or a cool lick, and loop that section over and over again.
Use it to slow down a song to work out a tricky solo, hear the lyrics, or work on a transcription. Use it to choreograph a dance routine. Makes a great vocal trainer.
Use the speed up feature it to review lecture notes, pod casts or audio books stored in your iPod Music Library
Works with guitar, bass, trumpet, piano, voice, or any other instrument or audio file.
Whether you are a professional or a student this is a must have tool!
- Seamless integration with your devices built in iPod Music player. Access all of your music anywhere any time!
- Easy to define and save phrases
- Loop phrases or entire song
- Change tuning or musical key
- Share slow downed version of a song or phrase with your friends and students
Questions, comments, or suggestions? Send email to support@SantaCruzIntegration.com
What's New in Version 3.5.2
Added support for files in AIF format
Fixed several user reported bugs
- Progress bar labels displayed wrong values in certain cases
- Fixed jump button
- App crashed when playing really short phrases
- Improved audio routing changes (support for plugging in headphones or external speakers)
- Improved over all stability
I really appreciate comments, suggestions, and bug reports
- NT$ 120
- Category: Music
- Updated: 03 April 2013
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Andy Davidson
- © Santa Cruz Integration
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.