Snelandia Mobillett is a mobile app that allows you to purchase single tickets and period tickets for public transportation in Finnmark county.
The traveler can purchase tickets for busses, expressboats, and ferries for the available travel routes. Tickets are valid from the time of purchase, so please make sure that the ticket is bought as close as possible upon time of departure. Bus tickets are valid for 90 minutes, while speedboat and ferry tickets varies due to sailing distance.
The traveler is responsible for choosing the correct city, boat stops, and the appropriate age category. Please contact the on-board personnel if you are uncertain about how to purchase the correct ticket.
A purchased ticket does not guarantee that you will be admitted if the boats and busses are at capacity.
Available ticket types:
• Single ticket city fare and ring bus for Alta, Honningsvåg, Kirkenes, Vardø (Flexx), Vadsø (Flexx) and Hammerfest
• Period ticket 30 days for youth, senior and students (valid on all of Snelandia's busses and speedboats)
• Period ticket 30 days for adults (bus, 1 zone)
• Single ticket for expressboat
• Single ticket for ferry
• Single ticket for long express- or local busses
• Single ticket for Flexx
Three payment methods can be used to purchase tickets:
• A Mobile Account that is topped up using VISA/Mastercard
• Payment card (VISA/Mastercard)
• Telephone bill (norwegian subscription only)
- Bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.