By EZ Apps, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Be Sure To Check out our website @ http://www.iphoneezproducts.com. Use our map to find local apps for your area! We have drawings and free apps for our Twitter Followers - join now @ twitter.com/iphoneezapps
- This application lets you access U.S. Southern Plains region weather maps easily. Maps are direct from the National Weather Service, they are updated twice a day and provide a graphical view of the weather for the next 24 hours. Why read the weather forecast when you can see it in beautiful, high resolution graphics!
- Open up EZ Weather to access maps that display forecasted high temperatures, low temperatures, humidity, winds, sky cover, rain chances and amount of rain/snow expected. If you tap the "Alerts" button, you will get the latest watches and warnings as issued by the National Weather Service. This application is great if you live in the region or plan to travel to this region often. You get access to 10 high quality official weather maps. EZ Weather uses a slick iPhone interface complete with icons that give you the maps you need with just a touch of your finger. Maps load up fast on any type of connection - even EDGE!
Areas Covered in this Application:
- Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Eastern New Mexico, Western Louisiana
Other Apps We Recommend That You May Like:
- Please click on the link below that says "All Applications By Steve Parker" to see if you may be interested in these other great apps we have created!
- iPhone/iPod Touch running firmware 2.1 or higher; Internet connection WiFi, 3G or Edge
Our Website: http://www.iphoneezproducts.com
On Twitter: twitter.com/iphoneezapps
Thank you for your interest in our iPhone/iPod Touch Products!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
-Added support for firmware 2.1 & 2.2
- NT$ 30
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 04 March 2009
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: EZ Apps, Inc.
- © 2009 Steve Parker
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.