By Tinkoff Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Best Russian Mobile Bank in 2013, 2014 and 2015 (according to Markswebb Rank & Report and Deloitte).
Manage your money anywhere, anytime
- Control your finances: cards, deposits, cash loans, savings accounts and set goals.
- Block, reissue and request additional cards in one motion.
- Manage points or miles if you participate in a loyalty program.
- Set goals and save up money for large purchases with the help of savings accounts.
Track your spending
- Explore all transactions in The Event List: see general expense statistics or filter transactions by date, account or name.
- Global app search: by transaction, by payment type and name, provider or contact.
Pay and transfer
- Transfer money with ease: between your accounts, from card to card, to other banks, to Russian Post or to municipal and government organizations.
- Setup automatic and recurring payments for cell phone, internet and utility bills.
- Generate payment templates and attach them right to your address book contacts for quick future payments.
- Make payments to over 3000 service providers in Russia (including traffic fines, taxes and fees).
- Exchange rates and their dynamics (Tinkoff Bank/The Central Bank).
- Spend charts.
- Closest payment points, ATMs and special offers right on the map, available all over Russia.
- Special offers (with new offer notifications).
- Account statements.
- Contact the bank by telephone over the Internet (app uses audio and VoIP background modes) or by phone, by e-mail and through social networks.
Become a client of the Tinkoff Bank by sending a request right from the app.
What's New in Version 3.1
Thank you for your feedback. It helps us improve our mobile banking app.
Our mobile banking app has become easier to navigate. Everything you need is now close at hand.
You can also find some additional features in our new menu, which can be accessed in one click, no matter the size of your smartphone screen.
We relaunched the expense and deposit breakdown options across your accounts. The account screen contains a quick link to the payments section. The selected account will be automatically used to make a payment or transfer cash.
If you choose to top up your credit card from cards issued by other banks or a different bank account, the application will show you the minimum payment amount and debt summary.
Information on accrued interest and cash back is available for payment cards loaded in any currency.
The upgraded payments interface will make it easier to find your payments or make transactions you want.
The Card 2 Card transfer screen also saw some major improvements, including the screen offering to top up your account from cards issued by other banks.
In the news feed section, identical operations completed over a short period of time (such as cash withdrawals) are now shown together.
In your mobile bank, you can now see offers that are personalised to you and your needs.
We also have successfully improved the app’s performance and fixed some bugs.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 31 August 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 36.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tinkoff Bank
- © Tinkoff Bank
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.