By Tan Teck Hean
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your iPhone or iPod Touch as a torchlight during a blackout or in the cinema, whenever you need a handy light around.
• Turns the whole screen white for maximum light
• Adjustable brightness with handy on-screen slider bar
• Prevents auto-lock from dimming/turning off device
• Configurable colors: White, Yellow, Green, Blue, Magenta, Orange, Red.
• Blink feature with configurable blink rate: 1Hz-5Hz
• Can use accelerometer "rocking motion" to adjust brightness
• Brightness level and color is autosaved and restored
• Double tap the screen to toggle on/off blinking action
• Swipe finger up/down the screen to change color
To adjust brightness using accelerometer, quickly move your device to the left to decrease brightness, and to the right to increase brightness. Just a simple wrist action will do.
Visit our website for more cool apps:
Tags: Flashlight, Torch, Light, Glow, Blink
What's New in Version 1.1
1) Moved all settings to within the Torchlight Pro app.
2) Configurable colors & blink rate
4) Gestures and taps on main screen for quick controls
- NT$ 30
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 10 May 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tan Teck Hean
- © 2009 Attogear
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.