By Gareth Vaughan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch or control your own set of lights. Use for educational purposes or just for fun. Traffic Light! Can also be used for behaviour management.
- Traffic lights 1 (Red, Amber, Green)
- Traffic lights 2 (Red, Amber, Green)
- Traffic lights 3 (Red, Green)
- Traffic Lights 4 (Red/Amber/Green/Blue)
- Crossing lights
- Bicycle crossing lights
- DON'T WALK, WALK lights
- Racing start lights
- Drag racing 'Christmas Tree' lights
- Sirens (Blue, Red, Green, Orange)
- Police sirens (Blue/Red, Blue, Red, Green, Orange)
- Manual mode (Tap to swap order)
- Automatic mode
- Customisable Timer (controls for duration of red, yellow, green light sequences in seconds and minutes)
The traffic light with four colours (Red/Amber/Green/Blue) could be used as a teaching aid, where each colour represents an action for the students to perform e.g. RED: No talking, listen / AMBER: Work by yourself / GREEN: Keep on working and co-operate with others / BLUE: Personal time.
If you experience any problems with this app or have any questions or comments, please contact us through the App Support link.
What's New in Version 1.6
Added US traffic light sequence
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 26 February 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 65.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Gareth Vaughan
- © 2015 Gareth John Vaughan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.