By Wizzard Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a lesson companion application for TalkToMeInKorean.com's Korean lessons.
Through the application you can:
* Listen to our regular lessons and read the PDF files as you are listening to the lesson on your iPhone or iPod touch.
* Email us your questions and comments
* Follow us on Twitter
* Have streaming access to play episode from anywhere
* Stay updated with the latest episodes
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Have playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes.)
What's New in Version 2.0.18
The App has been re-designed from the ground up and it's OH SOOOO much better looking with much easier functionality and accessibility!
Here are some of the super star updates!
- Car mode! Rotate your phone to display larger playback controls.
- The main menu and playback settings are now accessible via a slide out from the upper left corner button.
- Improved access to episode sorting features and the episode Star and Download options.
- Improved display of episodes, artwork, and post file type.
- Show contact features can now be accessed via the main menu or the upper right corner while viewing an episode.
- Its just prettier… who doesn't want pretty?
Please provide any bug reports via the troubleshooting button found under contact via the main menu.
We hope you love the spiffy new look and features!
Please put more detailed index for users.
I often visit your website learning Korean by all the lessons that offered and looking for app for so long that I was so excited when finally found it. But, it's pretty inconvenient if I wanna search any lesson by title or the subject of it. And its unhelpful when I try to use the left column to accelerate the whole process. I feel so disappointed and wanna get refund at the moment. But I didn't and I am still waiting for your update and looking forward to those flaws and problems been solved.
I think you guys can put the index on the left column, and make the sub index to show all the subjects of each lesson. It would be perfect then.
- NT$ 90
- Category: Education
- Updated: 02 May 2015
- Version: 2.0.18
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wizzard Software
- © 2010 Wizzard Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.