US Railroad Map
By Takashi Irie
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
US Railroad Map shows you train routes and stations in the United States on Google Maps.
NOTE: If your app continues to crash, please restart your iPhone or iPod Touch. If restarting doesn't help, please remove the app and download it again from app store. The download will be free if you use the iTunes account that has purchased this app. Very sorry for the inconvenience.
== FEATURES ==
- Display railroads and stations of Amtrak, other transit systems and freight trains in the United States on Google Maps
- Tap a station on the map to see its information
- Display your current location
- Switch map types (standard, satellite, hybrid)
- Search Amtrak routes by region
- Search routes of other transit systems by area
- Search Amtrak stations by name or state
- Search stations of other transit systems by name or area
- Station list along the route and transfer guidance
- Link to the location of the route on Google Maps
- Route list for the station
- Link to the location of the station on Google Maps
At this time, coverage of transit system is incomplete for the New York City area.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- made railway lines not disappear while scrolling the map
- added scale reference on the map
Customers Also Bought
- NT$ 30
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 05 January 2011
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Takashi Irie
- © 2010 AcornMaps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.