By Orawee Wiriyathananon
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
** On sale for $14.99 from $19.99 for the launch of VectorPro Color **
VectorPro for Mac automatically traces high quality vector files from images. An excellent companion to the many lower cost illustration programs available in the Mac App Store, this app completes a full-featured design toolbox at a very low cost.
Note: Tested on iMac, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro and Macbook.
- Automatic tracing of images (png, jpg, gif, etc).
- Saves vector files in industry-standard format (svg).
- Saved files can be opened in any vector editing software.
- Options for tracing images with uneven lighting (like many photos)
- Simple, intuitive operation.
- Very fast tracing.
- Adds automatic tracing alongside any vector editing software.
- Gives designers the power of converting any image into a high quality vector.
- Powerful options allow it to trace poorly lighted photos, which means less time is spent capturing images.
- Fast tracing gives a pleasant user experience (no waiting).
- Low cost.
If you're looking to build a full-featured graphic design suite at a reasonable cost, you must add VectorPro for Mac to your list of applications. We're sure you'll love it.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Fixed bug related to the curve slider.
- NT$ 590
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: 24 May 2011
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Orawee Wiriyathananon
- © 2011 RamenShoppe
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later