By Darin Koenig
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wake to music from your library, rather than just a ringtone! A simple alarm clock app that allows you to choose a song from your existing iPod library.
- Requires OS 3.0
- Touch the Speaker icon to adjust the volume
- Touch the Gear icon to set the alarm
- The Idle Timer switch is used for overriding the system
auto-lock function. If set to "Off" the device will stay on
while WakeTunes is running
- Touch the "Change Song" button to browse your library
to select a song to be played when the alarm time is
- Touch "Wake" to set the alarm time (Note: the alarm
time will roll forward when WakeTunes is launched
on future days)
- Touch "Snooze" to choose a snooze time (Note: The
snooze time will be 5 minutes, if no time is selected
- Touch the "Done" button to save the changes
- Leave WakeTunes running so it will wake you up at the set
time (Note: you can press the power button to turn off the
screen to save battery in version 1.0.2 or later)
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Fixed a bug where saved alarm would not go off if the app was closed and launched later. This is important for using the feature where an alarm time is rolled over to the next day.
There was also an issue with the volume slider in other apps being disabled. This appears to be an issue in the OS and does not occur in 3.1.2.