Weight+Bmi Watcher 2 (iPad-version)
By michael heinz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Comprehensive documentation of your body weight-, BMI- and body fat, with checks and analysis relative to your ideal values. With "Gewicht+Bmi Wacher 2, dieting or putting on weight is a cinch!
- saves and analyzes your weight -, BMI -and body fat on a daily basis;
- gives you 3 possible ways of calculating your body fat (using a scientific technique based on your gender + BMI, or the skin pinch method);
- allows you to enter data from previous dates;
- lets you search using specific criteria (e.g. weight, date etc);
- finds your ideal weight, or ideal BMI by evaluating your personal weight entries and makes recommendations based on your BMI and personal data;
- allows you to Save, Edit and Delete selected weight values;
- gives you a graphical output of monthly weight and BMI values, with a user-defined scale to optimize display;
- generates summaries of all of your saved data;
( ->daily display of your weight, BMI and body fat values, and the difference between these and your ideal personal targets
->monthly display of your maximum and minimum weight values, along with average values of your weight and BMI)
- analyzes + makes recommendations about your ideal target weight and BMI using your personal data (height, weight, age and gender)
- quickly converts between kilograms /pounds and cm/inches
- shows you how much weight you've lost since you began storing your values
- has an export function that can handle csv or pdf-data
- lets you choose your own export times
- comes with backup /restore your data ->online backup
N.B. All your figures are stored as point-notation! If you want to change the units used (e.g. Pounds into Kilograms or vice versa), first enter a weight under Button „Quick Input +Check“ and save it with that unit. Every entry you make after that will be converted into those units.
If you don't have buttons in Report for Change Day/Month:
Switch off the rotation lock (Version 4.21, double-click on the Home-key, then scroll left using the left button, or device side) and hold the iPad in Portrait-Mode (vertical). Check that the lock is really off by moving it backwards and forward a few times, then view should change. All the buttons in the report that you need for changing the day/month should now appear. When you zoom in on the image in Landscape-Mode, they should disappear again.
What's New in Version 1.3
-new Info menu
-change background color for print snapshots