By Microsoft Corporation
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Windows Phone is a simple, easy-to-use application designed to sync your favorite media files from your Mac, with your Windows Phone or Zune HD. You can also sync photos and videos you captured on your phone with your Mac.
With Windows Phone, you can:
• Sync music, movies, TV Shows and podcasts, from your existing iTunes library, to devices*
• Sync photos and videos, from your existing iPhoto or Aperture library, to your devices
• Retrieve photos and videos, taken on your Windows Phone, and automatically your import them into your existing iPhoto or Aperture library
• Browse and preview media items located on your devices
* Only unprotected (non DRM) files are supported
Windows Phone device (any carrier) or Zune HD
Mac OS 10.7.4 or higher
If you are experiencing synchronization issues, please email concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.1.1
•Updated to support Windows Phone 8.1 devices.
•Added drag and drop support for .DNG files to Browse Device UI.
•Various UI improvements.
cannot transfer the music from mac to lumia 930
I downloaded the current version “windows phone”
and in the music sync section I got always the message “cannot creat xxxxxx”
I tried 2 cables and removed then reinstalled this app, but I got the same thing.
I love this phone but with the terrible experience I decided to return it.
not to bad
its not so bad, so I can use my 920 and macbook cos I love Lumia920!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 21 April 2014
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2012 Microsoft Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later