Play World of Warcraft? The new WoW Companion App for iOS lets you make the most of your time in Azeroth from wherever you are.
TRACK WORLD QUESTS: View active World Quests, emissary bounties, and available rewards from directly within the app--then use this intel to plan your activities once you’re in-game.
MANAGE YOUR MISSIONS: Send your champions and troops out on missions for your faction, all while you’re on the go. Collect rewards from completed missions, manage your champions, upgrade their gear, and recruit troops for future missions.
FUEL THE WAR CAMPAIGN: Conduct research to unlock upgrades and track the status of your War Talent tree, maintaining the momentum of your in-game progress.
EXAMINE YOUR CHARACTER: Inspect your characters' weapons, armor, and other character information. Keep tabs on their power and help plan which pieces of gear you want to go for next.
**To use all the features of the WoW Companion App, you must have an active World of Warcraft subscription and characters of an appropriate level. Players without an active subscription will be able to log in to the app but not select any characters.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* Русский (Russian)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
© 2018 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Battle for Azeroth is a trademark, and World of Warcraft, Warcraft, Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
• Added new Missions and rewards.
• Added new World Quests and additional zones: Arathi Highlands and Darkshore.
• Fixed performance and disconnection issues.
• Fixed a bug where Azerite Armor Caches showed incorrect item level.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t log in
The app asks for acc and pass, then after you enter them, it asks you to authenticate. Naturally you switch to Authenticator app to verify, then after tapping approve you try to switch back to Companion but instead of logging you in as it should, you’re reconnecting to enter your acc and pass again. The you repeat those steps and it’s an endless loop of authenticating > re logging > authenticating > re logging. Please fix ASAP.
- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- 424.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.