Unforgettable travel experiences start with Airbnb. Find travel adventures and new places to go faraway or near to you, and access vacation home rentals, new experiences, and places to visit all around the world. Book everything for your trip, or start earning money as a host.
BOOK TRAVEL EXPERIENCES
Go on local experiences led by native experts, whether it’s for multiple days or just an afternoon. Explore Seoul's underground music scene, hunt for truffles in a Tuscan forest, or give back to the community with a social impact experience.
BOOK VACATION HOMES
Choose from over 4 million vacation home rentals across 191+ countries. Search by price, neighborhood, amenities, and more.
Experience the beautiful sights & find local guides for the perfect vacation:
• Rio – Explore the birth place of Samba or Hand Glide over the sights
• Paris – Find your fill in some of the best culinary tours and museums
• Barcelona – Discover the cities beauty with guided walking tours
• Book vacation home rentals and travel experiences for your next solo journey, family vacation, or business trip
• Search for last minute travel accommodations or long term rentals
• Save your favorite rental homes, experiences, and places—and invite friends and family to plan the trip with you
• Add experiences and events to your itinerary
• Message your host and get directions to your home
• Share your extra space or lead experiences that showcase what makes your city great
• Update your listing and calendar availability
• Share what’s special about your neighborhood with a host guidebook
• Message guests and manage their reservations
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
Airbnb has totally changed the way we find places to stay. The unique service is packed with amazing spots all around the world—from cottages in France to New York City condos. Book private rooms, share homes with a host, or list your own space. This full-featured app boasts thousands of rent-ready pads, intuitive filters, and a beautiful design.
I am just quite happy with Airbnb
Quite good but has its cons
In overall airbnb app is good but here are some issues I’d like to improve:
Support is terrible. When u have a problem you’ll be left alone and what you’ll get from the support team will definitely dissatisfy you.
There are no options not to use a map on the computer when u choose the apartment (or it’s just me, who can’t change it)
There is no clear apartment check before these apartments are posted: there are many in not correct categories, f.e. private room is a category of whole apartment
There is no option for extra features as “balcony” since it’s super important for me and my friends when we travel
And there is option for Expired trips to hide it, as a double booking. But since the support team is bad - I’m afraid to contact them as I’m afraid of my existing booking ;)
And I can’t really get why airbnb will not experiment at least with the option “show price with airbnb fees and without”
I’d happily work for Airbnb as a Process Owner to improve the client’s experience and support cooperation with the clients ;) haha
- Airbnb, Inc.
- 259.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2017 Airbnb, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.