Board Basics 3
By American College of Physicians
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is bundled with the print version of the Board Basics 3 enhancement to MKSAP 16 and is free to ACP Associate Members and all MKSAP 16 Complete subscribers and is available as a separate purchase to print-only and digital-only subscribers. Simply log in with your ACP or MKSAP 16 username and password to begin. If you need assistance setting up your account, visit ACP Online.
Board Basics 3 includes key takeaways from MKSAP 16 as well as new content that you’ll need to know before taking the Boards. Useful for both certification and recertification, it serves as an intensive ABIM board review.
This ABIM board review digest contains the following helpful features:
* Don’t Be Tricked – avoid choosing incorrect options that masquerade as correct answers.
* Test Yourself – study abbreviated case histories.
* Study Tables – review tables that tie concepts together to prepare you for related questions.
This iPad app enables subscribers to Board Basics 3 to download the entire resource for use offline and includes all of the rich, full-color graphics and formatting of the print edition, delivered in an engaging digital format.
The publisher of MKSAP 16 and Board Basics 3, American College of Physicians, is the largest medical specialty organization and the second-largest physician group in the United States. ACP members include 132,000 internal medicine physicians (internists), related subspecialists, and medical students. Internists specialize in the prevention, detection, and treatment of illness in adults.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
- Updated content to include latest errata and revisions.
- Added the ability to resize text within the app.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 10 November 2014
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 34.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: American College of Physicians
- © 2013 American College of Physicians, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.