By Killerfish Games Pty Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
No In Apps/Advertising. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game.
"Atlantic Fleet is probably the game of the year." - Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
Atlantic Fleet is a turn-based tactical and strategic simulation of the Battle of the Atlantic during World War II.
- Stunning full 3D graphics and environments, including underwater
- A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- Play as the Royal Navy and her allies or Kriegsmarine (German navy)
- Up to 10 versus 10 ships in combat
- 3 Game Modes:
1) Single Battle Editor with 30 Historical Missions for standalone combat
2) Campaign of 50 missions per faction
3) Full Dynamic Campaign from 1939 to 1945
- Individually saved games for each campaign and faction
- Multiplayer Hotseat for Single Battles
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- Destructible ships, subsystems and visual damage to ships
- 60 historical ship classes representing over 630 ships and 350 submarines
- 13 playable aircraft
- Submarine warfare, Wolf Packs and Convoys
- Carrier operations and land-based air strikes
- Too many more to list here, visit killerfishgames.com
What's New in Version 1.11
Fixed a bug in Battle of the Atlantic mode where purchasing a G,H Class destroyer could corrupt save game data.
Increased resilience of North Carolina Class Battleship.
Fixed Nelson Class secondary gun turret alignments.
- USD 9.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 29 January 2016
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 220 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Killerfish Games Pty Ltd
- © 2015 Killerfish Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.