Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
We have new features and improvements!
Introducing voice messaging
In any message thread, tap and hold the microphone icon to start recording a voice message. Release your finger to send.
Close friends list: Now, you can make a close friends list and share Stories with just those people. To add friends to your list, go to your profile and tap on "Close friends" in the side menu.
Accessibility improvements: We're improving Instagram for people with visual impairments. We are automatically adding alternative text to photos on Feed, Explore and Profile so people who use screen readers can hear what's in the photo. We're also letting you add custom alternative text to these photos.
Ratings and Reviews
Awfullest support service i’ve ever seen!
Since 1 week i cannot put likes to any photo properly. Im an instagram user from Ukraine! I’ve made reports numerous times about this issue, but all i got is the dead silence in response. Moreover, recently, me & some friends were trying to block the page of the fraud who took another person charity account, she was raising funds for her disabled son. Instagram support service solved the issue just in 2 weeks, while the fraud was successfully raising the funds instead of poor mother of disabled child. I’ve deleted the app , but not account. It’s requeen_a there. I demand official email from instagram with appologize & immediate solution of my problem. As i never did spam or fake followers boost on istagram. Why do you pay your support service workers if they literally don’t work!!!!
No support on security questions
I was using Instagram for many years and have whole gallery of my memories there. However, my account and linked to it email was hacked. I ve sent a couple of complaints throughout support section, but no one cares. They just send you automatic replies with suggestions which doesn’t work in my case because my account was unlinked from email. It’s making really mad, bcz someone else now own my name and part of my life and you don’t get any support from Instagram. I cannot even delete my account and God knows how it will be used. Very much disappointed with Instagram and sharing my bed experience with everyone. It’s abnormal to trust the service your “life” and than to be left out of the board with no choice.
I use Instagram regularly, but some features to not work for me. First of all, for some reason I cannot find the app in AppStore if I want to download it for a new device, unless I get a link for a download. I get an error message if I try to find it by myself. As for now, I cannot post ready-made pictures to my stories, only the ones I take in the “stories” window. Because of the above problem, deleting the app and downloading it again is not an option, I barely managed to find it the last time I tried to do it.
- Instagram, Inc.
- 159.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Instagram, LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.