Free, fast, detailed and entirely offline maps with turn-by-turn navigation – trusted by over 100 million travelers worldwide.
Save mobile data; no internet is required.
All maps inside and all features are free. Always were and will always be.
Use driving, walking and cycle navigation anywhere in the world.
Directions to points of interest (POIs), hiking trails and places missing from other maps.
Maps are updated by millions of OpenStreetMap contributors daily. OSM is an open-source alternative to Google Maps and Apple Maps.
FAST AND RELIABLE
Offline search, GPS navigation along with optimized maps to effectively save memory space.
Save locations you love and share them with your friends.
Essential for home and travel.
– Search through different categories, e.g. restaurants, cafes, tourist attractions, hotels, ATMs and public transport (metro, bus, etc).
– Make hotel bookings via Booking.com directly from the app.
– Share your location via text message or social media.
– When cycling or walking, the app shows whether the way is uphill or downhill.
MAPS.ME is free to download and use. Should you choose to remove ads in the app, we offer 3 auto-renewing subscription options:
$1.99 / week
$3.99 / month
$9.99 / 1 year
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you have any questions, visit our Help Center: support.maps.me.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on FB: http://www.facebook.com/mapswithme | Twitter: @MAPS_ME
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, works off line quite well, but needs improvements on construction roads problems, prog trying all the time shortest way via highway, but as long as its closed for reconstruction, must give you alt options via regular roads . Spent 3 hrs looking way how pass that famous bridge in Genoa , which collapsed, had to pass it manually
Great service except I can’t download/update maps.
Maps can be downloaded or updated only on 3G/LTE network. Please fix this issue as it is annoying! iOS 11.4.1 both iPhone and iPad.
Maps update issue from Ukraine
Despite the app is well made and really useful, I rate it 1 star due to the issue with maps update/download from Ukraine. Support told that the service choose source location of maps automatically, but seems that it chooses some Russian servers which are banned due to the hack/abuse/propaganda content :)
So my issue report stayed unresolved for 1,5 year, which I consider as a discrimination and ignorance.
- My.com B.V.
- 168.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 MY.COM
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Ads Removal USD 4.99
- Weekly Ads Removal USD 0.99
- Monthly Ads Removal USD 1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.