IMPORTANT: If you are using iOS 9, you should get the latest and greatest Marvin 3 with 140+ features including vertical and auto scrolling, speed reading, comic book support, text-to-speech, and much more.
Marvin is an eBook reader for people who are passionate about their books. Get Marvin and find out why readers are calling it "the most brilliant eReader to come out in a long time"
ENJOY YOUR BOOKS
- A modern and clean user interface, designed for iOS 7
- Format books any way you like
- High fidelity rendering
- Opens DRM-free EPUB books
- A selection of beautiful reading fonts
- Virtually unlimited combinations of text, background colors and page textures
- 2 column layouts in both portrait and landscape (iPad)
- Cloud location sync *
- Publisher layouts and embedded fonts
- Full book search
- Control page warmth and tint in addition to brightness for comfortable night-time reading
- Customizable gestures, swiping to control brightness and warmth, page turn directions, snapping to bookmarks and chapters, etc...
- A reading timer
- Powerful highlighting and annotation tools
- Create custom commands with presets to integrate with Google Maps, Bing Images, Tweetbot, IMDb, Lingvo, Goodreads, Facebook, Wikipedia, the Merriam-Webster dictionary and more
DISCOVER AND LEARN
- Artificial intelligence that reads your books and helps you discover great things about them, their authors, characters, places, events and everything else (English only)
- Intelligently search for and pin web content such as articles, reviews and videos
- Build character summaries as separate EPUBs in seconds
- Automatically build a vocabulary as you look up words in the dictionary
- Offline and online dictionaries
- Incredibly powerful library management tools
- Custom and smart collections
- List and cover library views
- Sorting, filtering and grouping
- Group books by word count
- Reads calibre and extended metadata (subjects, series and tags)
- A metadata editor that also lets choose new covers
- Virtually all the content you see, create and find can be exported and shared
- All exported content can be opened in web browsers and word processors for further reference
- Share status, progress, pictures, text selections and highlights to Facebook and Twitter
YOUR BOOKS, EVERYWHERE
- Find books anywhere in your Dropbox *
- Native calibre support with integration that other readers can only dream of (iOS 8.2 and earlier)
- OPDS catalogs
- Web downloads
- iTunes and email side-loading
- Marvin opens DRM-free EPUB 2.0 books
- Dropbox support and location sync requires a Dropbox account
If you're into DRM-free books, we've worked hard to make Marvin the best way to enjoy them.
If you are using iOS 9, you should get the latest and greatest Marvin 3 with 150+ new features including vertical and auto scrolling, speed reading, comic book support, text-to-speech, and much more.
This update contains stability and performance improvements:
- Improved reliability of large backups.
If you have a moment, please remember to rate and review Marvin. It really helps a lot.
Ratings and Reviews
Best book reader
But please, fix crash at launch on iOS11, so I can export my library to Marvin 3!
Maybe add legacy mode for newer OS, where you can only export, but not reading. Please!
Why is there an error while syncing with Dropbox?
It is really cool and has a lot of useful features if you found them ;)
- Appstafarian Limited
- 50.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016, Appstafarian Limited
- USD 3.99
- In-App Purchases
- Theme Pack USD 4.99
- Late Night Blue Theme USD 0.99
- Spring Grass Theme USD 0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.