OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured iPhone/iPad VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel VPN, and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from iTunes, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel, or via a browser link.
* State-of-the-art power management technology minimizes battery usage.
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer).
* uses mbedTLS (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
Changes from 1.2.8 to 1.2.9:
* show MD5 warning pop-up only once per VPN session
* fix glitch upon key re-negotiation when using tls-crypt
* fix interoperability issue with private keys created using OpenSSL 1.1 default settings (aka add support for private keys encrypted using PKCS#5v2.0 with PRF newer than SHA1)
Ratings and Reviews
But it looks terrible on newer iOS devices because of upscaling. Please update for higher resolution screens.
It is good
Working well, no crashes, I using this app two month and happy))
Update crash all my plans (sad)
Last update deleted all my settings. I can’t work now and can get help only next week! You morons, you should provide transparent import sequence of previous settings then use a new keychain storage.
- OPENVPN TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- 6.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © OpenVPN, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.