Polarr is the only photo editor you need.
It doesn't matter if you're new to photography or a pro, Polarr has it all. Novices will appreciate that Polarr offers advanced auto-enhance tools and sophisticated filters to edit all the details of your photo. Pro photographers will look forward to our layer support, curve tools, local adjustments and so much more.
Polarr is a powerful photo editor for iOS. Here's what you get:
• Custom overlay and complex blending modes
• Dual lens effects and depth adjustments
• Complete set of masking and local adjustment tools
• Advanced suite of face-editing tools with smart detection
• Create, customize and share your own filters
• Batch exporting
• Photos extension
• Make and share your own custom Filters
• Get started with basic filters, grow with pro filters
• Sync filters between all of your devices
Layers and blending modes
• Superimpose photos with 10 and more blending modes
• Add photorealistic effects like clouds, weather effects, light leaks, flares and more
• Duotone your photos with our presets or create your own unique flavor
Local adjustments include
• Depth mask: Adjust photo based on depth using the dual camera
• Brush mask: Draw your mask with an advanced edge-aware brush
• Color mask: Selective adjustment with color
• Radial mask: Circular adjustment over your photo
• Gradient mask: Adjusting photo over a gradient
• Luminance mask: Selective adjustment based on brightness.
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert, and more
• Blend any local adjustment mask with an overlay
• Unlimited stacking of local adjustments.
Global adjustments include
• Intelligent auto enhance for exposure and white balance
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: 8-point perspective distortion tool, horizontal, and vertical perspective
• Effect: Custom fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
• Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, tone balancing
• Denoise: Focus, enhancement, and clarity
• LUT: Import and export 3D Lut (iOS 11 or above)
• Border tool: add a border that auto-suggests colors based on the content of your photo
Polarr is customizable
• Select from dark or white color themes or create and share your own
• Two workspaces available: Pro and Express
• Rearrange icons to make the app yours
Works on all of your devices
• Polarr is available for all your devices: mobile, desktop and the web
• Your pro subscription follows you on all your devices
Polarr Pro Subscription options:
$2.49 per month
$23.99 per year
You can subscribe to get access to all filters and pro tools offered within Polarr Photo Editor.
Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan, if provided, might be available (this is not a subscription).
Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
This is our biggest release since early May when we introduced overlays, a new depth mask, gradients and duotones.
Here's what's new in 5.2.0:
• New text tools. You can now import custom fonts, add shadows, borders, change perspectives, erase and blend with color, radial, gradient, depth and brush masks.
• New border tools. We added a border tool that automatically suggests border colors based on the color of your photo. You can also adjust border size and aspect ratio.
• New fringing tool. You can now add more type of blurs, colors, as well as controlling the radius and center point of the fringing tool.
• Other stability enhancements.
Are you following us on Instagram yet? The @polarrist account is now featuring photos from users that tag us or message us. Don't miss out!
Ratings and Reviews
Plenty of photo-editing apps come with filters, but Polarr can help you create your own. And you don’t need the eye of a professional photographer, either. Thanks to instinctive touch controls and a ton of built-in filters to use as jumping-off points, it’s simple to tweak your images to get the perfect balance of colour and light. For the shutterbug pros, Polarr goes deep and allows fine adjustments to saturation, lens distortion and a whole lot of other settings that we dabblers just pretend to understand.
before everything worked just fine and now when I download a photo it turns over and it's a problem
Developer Response ,
If by turns over you mean rotates we have a fix coming out for that in the next update! :)
Membership subscription isn’t the best idea at all
Developer Response ,
Hey! The subscription will only be for new users! Anyone who has already paid will still have access to everything!
- Polarr Inc
- 67.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018. Polarr, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Polarr Photo Editor Yearly USD 23.99
- Polarr Photo Editor Monthly USD 2.49
- Unlock pro features and all filters USD 19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.