Språkkraft Reading Coach for Swedish is a free learning app for those who are eager to learn the Swedish language through reading current Swedish media content.
Based on your chosen language level, users can navigate six content categories between short Tweets, Easy Articles, and Videos for basic learners, while advanced learners can learn through Articles, Stories and Novels to further develop their Swedish knowledge and understanding of culture and society.
Main features include:
- Integrated dictionaries from Swedish to the 18 common immigrant languages in Sweden.
- Personalized content based on users’ taste and personal interests through a wide selection of relevant Categories and literary Themes.
- Personal Learning Profile, where the App monitors your learned vocabulary corresponding to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) (levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2), offering text markup according to learning relevance (green - known vocabulary; yellow - learn now; red - learn later).
- Reading Coach can help you master Swedish grammar. When you look up words, it is showing their grammar properties in badges inside the popup. You can tap badges to read explanations from a grammar booklet, or you can read them full-screen and explore the grammar booklet. You can also select a grammar rule in the booklet's Contents, and Reading Coach will find and mark all examples of that rule in all texts that you read.
We believe access to knowledge should be free and so is our app. No hidden costs and no advertisements to disturb your learning experience.
NB! Don’t forget to register your email for back-up and to see your vocabulary progress. This will also be of a great help if you are to work on multiple devices or have the other Språkkraft apps.
Språkkraft Reading Coach provides language support in English, Arabic, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Albanian, Bosnian, Croatian, Persian, Finnish, Greek, Kurdish, Serbian, Somali, Azerbaijani. Amharic, Tigrinya and Pashto.
- Reading Coach can now help you master Swedish grammar.
- Videos can now play full-screen. For full-screen play, turn your device to landscape.
- New functionality added (Personal Reading List) to maximize user’s educational process.
- Save your favorite videos and articles to your personal Reading list.
- Share Språkkraft Reading Coach videos and articles with your friends using a web link.
- Create Groups for shared Reading lists and invite your friends with a PIN code.
- Better design for sharing links
- Implemented saving and reusing credentials
- Fixed a problem with changing level on the first run of the app
- Brainglass Data AB
- 52.2 МБ
- Требуется iOS 8.0 или более поздняя версия. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
- русский, английский, арабский, испанский, шведский
- Для загрузки этого приложения Вам должно быть не менее 17 лет.
- Неограниченный доступ к Сети
- © Brainglass Data AB
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».