SIMPLE SEARCHING AND BOOKING
What makes low flight prices even better? An easy-to-use searching and booking process.
Check out your flight schedule and review your bookings with all the important milestones of your flight. With the timeline in the renewed Wizz Air app, it’s just fun to track and fun to travel.
IN-APP BOARDING CARD
No need to print or download your ticket to your Passbook. Just grab your phone and use the in-app boarding card, even offline.
WIZZ DISCOUNT CLUB
Do you like cheap flight prices? Choose Wizz Air. Do you like even cheaper prices? Get your WIZZ Discount Club membership while making a booking on your phone, or simply use your existing membership.
Want to add more luggages or change your reserved seat? No worries, you can add many travel related services through the app.
You can register, modify and easily manage the details of your profile.
Bulgarian, German, English, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Dutch, French, Lithuanian, Serbian, Bosnian
New features: We released a couple of usability improvements and corrected some minor bugs as well. Help us improving Wizz Air App by telling us what you think. You can reach us directly on email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
1. Was trying to do the check in via app. At the last step got a pop up “there is an unexpected error” and a clickable button “GOT IT”. If this is a joke then really not the best one :)
2. Taking into account that I was not able to perform one of main functions the feedback is not very good.
3. The app itself is quite usable and easy to understand ( good visibility of steps to do to complete the task ). A couple of things to consider:
1. Customize date picker. There is some inability to change month if you have not changed the year which is not obvious. Almost always by scrolling the date you are changing the month as well :( Date picking is one of the core functions , it should be usable.
2. Manage error handling wording.
Doesn’t work after the update
The app is great, but after the update it doesn’t work at all on iPhone SE. Only the start picture appears and then the app closes.
Also it will be awesome to make possible pdf-ticket downloading after the checking-in.
Can’t buy a ticket! It writes me that there is no internet connection, when I am connected to the internet. I started having this problem when I updated an iPhone till iOS 11.2.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.