Bluetooth Photo & Camera Share
By Haw-Yuan Yang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
btShare - Bluetooth Photo & Camera Sharing
Ever wanted more efficient photo and camera sharing between two iDevices? With btShare, you can easily send photos and share camera through Bluetooth between two iPads, iPod touches, or iPhones.
1. Start up btShare and tap the “Connect” button on both devices.
2. On the first (sending) device, select the device you want to connect to.
3. On the second (receiving) device, tap the “Allow” button.
4. On the first device:
- Tap “Photo share” and select a photo from your photo album, OR
- Tap “Camera share” and take a photo with your camera
The photo will instantly be sent to the receiving device.
What's New in Version 1.05
Minor bug fixed.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 26 September 2012
- Version: 1.05
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Haw-Yuan Yang
- © 2010 mbpowertools
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.