Börse Frankfurt (Frankfurt Stock Exchange) - Real-time quotes, watchlists and portfolio for equities, bonds, funds, ETFs, Xetra orderbook and more.
By Deutsche Boerse AG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Real-time prices from the markets Xetra and Frankfurt, managing of different watchlists and portfolios, an individual market overview as well as current news and financial dates – this and much more is provided free of charge by the official Boerse Frankfurt App.
The most important features:
- Stocks, bonds, funds or ETFs – Pursue all Frankfurt prices and up to three Xetra prices per day in real time.
- Sign up and benefit from the automatic synchronisation of your mobile data with our website boerse-frankfurt.de. Manage your watchlists and portfolios anytime and anywhere.
- Select your own market indicators such as DAX, Euro/USD or Gold and choose your preferred marketplace.
- Use the new trade-buttons and switch to the order screen of your broker with only one click.
- Local watchlists and portfolios without registration. Observe your personal finance anonymously.
- Keep an eye on the Frankfurt trading floor with our DAX camera.
- New users: all features are explained in our free app manual. Order the free print version or download the guide directly on your smartphone.
For any suggestions or further assistance in using our app, please contact us by sending a mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone +49(0)69211 18310.
Website of the Deutsche Boerse AG Boerse Frankfurt – realtime quotes, watchlists and portfolios of stocks, bonds, funds, ETFs, Xetra Order Book and more.
What's New in Version 4.1.0
- Set price limits for the securities in your portfolio
- Get push notifications when the limits are touched
- Update timestamp in the footer
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 27 June 2015
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Deutsche Boerse AG
- © 2010-2015 Deutsche Börse AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.