Chesapeake Bay Watch
By Alexander+Tom Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chesapeake Bay Watch allows you to view real-time buoy information from NOAA buoys in the Chesapeake. NOAA is the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
This application allows you to view:
• the buoys’ locations on a map of the Chesapeake,
• a quick view of air & water temperature at each of the buoys,
• and real-time wind & water measurements collected by the buoys.
The types of data available from these buoys include:
• air temperature
• wind speed
• wind direction
• water temperature
• water salinity
• wave height
• pH balance
• and more air, water & wind info
What's New in Version 1.1.1
• Fixes missing images.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 19 February 2013
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alexander & Tom
- © 2013 Alexander & Tom, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.