Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CoachPad is the ideal tool for coaches everywhere - whether you mentor your son's basketball team or coach a professional football club. CoachPad allows you to sketch out and display formations and tactics all using your iPad in a simple and intuitive way. Sketches are automatically saved and can be viewed or removed in a gallery and reused without overwriting the originals, allowing you to create templates which you can use over and over again.
- Simple interface and intuitive drawing tools
- Full and half field templates for basketball, baseball, football, soccer, rugby, volleyball, grid iron, tennis, ice hockey, field hockey, Lacrosse (Men's and Women's), netball and even a blank whiteboard for any purpose
- Import custom backgrounds from your photo library
- Undo and redo to playback formations and tactics
- Save your formations to load and edit them later
- Export your formations to the Photo Library
- Scribble out your mistakes
- Move player tokens by tapping and holding, complete with path outlines
- Collection of props like cones, refs, stars and triangles available for use on fields - these are available by tapping and holding the ball icon in the toolbar
- Present your game-plans in high-definition on your iPad, or plug in to an external screen
What's New in Version 1.51
Updates for OS6
- USD 4.99
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 19 January 2013
- Version: 1.51
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean
- Developer: Andrew Empson
- © 2010 AlphaSprite Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.