By Ian Ray
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most accurate, reliable, and flexible GPS tool for iPhone!
Watch the data you care about in real-time. Track your trip. Share your route. Escape from Zombies. Ideal for walking, running, cycling, motorbiking, driving, geocaching, and more!
• Highly customizable
• Large, easy to read display
• Comprehensive built-in instructions
The dashboard displays telemetry values including: location, heading, altitude, speed, distance, and elapsed time.
Tap on values to change their display mode; many have units which can also be changed with a tap - and many respond to a long-tap to allow further configuration.
• Imperial or metric units
• Customizable gestures
• Customizable colours and fonts
• Landscape / portrait orientation
• Full VoiceOver (accessibility) support
• HUD (mirrored) mode for viewing on your windshield
• Record route (GPS Tracks)
• View route on map
• Find the address of a location (reverse-geocode)
• Create bookmarks from addresses (geocode)
• Location (latitude, longitude)
• Heading (degrees magnetic, or true; using GPS or internal magnetometer)
• Heading hold alarm
• Altitude (current, minimum, maximum)
• Speed (current, average, trip average, maximum, pace)
• Distance (current, odometer, travel alarm, proximity alarm)
• Travel alarm
• Proximity alarm
• Time (moving, stopped, travel alarm, proximity alarm, countdown timer)
• Countdown timer
• Share location, bookmarks, and trips
• Share or export (KML, GPX) to compatible Apps
FIVE YEARS OF 5-STAR REVIEWS!
***** Malix90x - v8.0 - Jun 7, 2016
This App helped me so much keeping track of my trips with my Electric Scooter.
It is the best in its genre as it is the most complete!
***** R8Jimmy - v4.5 - Jul 6, 2013
Works as advertised. Very informative when using it on my motorcycle. Display is
easy to read. Excellent support from developer. Highly recommended!
***** tmuecke - v4.3 - 30-Jan-2013
Unbelieveable that I am the first one to rate this App. ...offers great
features. ...and is a must have for everybody who wants to have precise
information... Perfect and thank you!!!
***** Brimstin85 - v4.1 - 22-Nov-2012
The information is large, easy to read, accurate, and intuitively laid out. The
app is easy to use and very capable. It has plenty of advanced features too.
Worth every penny.
***** v2.7 - 19-Aug-2011
The display is very clear and easy to read in a car and on a bike. The dev is
very quick to respond to feedback as well.
The dashboard displays telemetry values for the current trip. Tap Start to start a new trip or continue the current one. Starting a new trip automatically saves all of the trip data, and saved trips can be viewed via the Settings menu.
An animation is shown while finding your location, after which GPS signal strength is shown as 1-5 bars (more bars is better).
Tap the signal indicator to stop recording data.
For more information please consult the built-in instructions.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
iPod Touch and Wi-Fi only iPad users NOTE! you need an external GPS receiver.
Dashometer is regularly updated with new functionality based on *your* feedback.
We really want to hear your comments and ideas for new features, so please get in touch at dashometer(at)gmail.com to get support or give feedback!
What's New in Version 9.0
* By popular demand! Saved trips now include route data
* See your saved trips on the map!
* Settings menu reorganised
* Map supports Flyover (requires iOS9)
- USD 0.99
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 06 September 2016
- Version: 9.0
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, German
- Developer: Ian Ray
- © 2010-2016 Ian Ray
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.